Community Manager (German)
Are you open-minded and believe in the freedom to explore sexuality without judgment? If you’ve got bags of initiative and can answer yes to the above, continue reading.
We’re PlayaMedia – a passionate bunch of professionals focusing on marketing and community management for several of our brands, such as Kaufmich.com.
Kaufmich.com is home to the independent sex worker. Our mission is to empower sex workers and their clients to conduct their business in a sovereign, secure, and professional way and to become accepted and respected members of society.
If you identify with a sex work-positive philosophy and speak and write German (native speaker level C2) and English (B2 / C1) very well, then we’d like to hear from you!
What exactly are we looking for?
You support the community management team with your skills and professional know-how. What can we learn from you? Content creation, brainstorming sessions with the team, and regular communication with the community are essential to your daily tasks. This includes, among other things:
- Visit SiteYou recognize current community trends and convert them into regular quality content to increase engagement and user retention. This includes:
- Creation and planning of news feeds, newsletter campaigns, and entertaining community actions according to the brand plan
- Creating, collecting, editing, and providing information of any kind for various communication channels within the content strategy
- Analysis of the different content campaigns to determine the effectiveness
- Regular communication with the community:
- Moderating magazine and blog comments
- Forum moderation
- Fostering Social Media through routine posts and building authentic relationships with influencers and followers to spread the brand’s presence beyond the community, mainly on Twitter.
- Providing solution-oriented responses to users daily while upholding our values and guidelines via direct messages and support tickets alongside our customer support team.
This job might be for you if you are/have the following:
- Bilingual language skills in German (C2) and English (B2/C1) (other languages are, of course, a plus) in speaking and writing, as well as excellent writing skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a community manager or in the field of content creation / editorial work
- The ability to take the initiative and work independently
- A positive attitude with the willingness to learn and grow
- You are not afraid to talk about sex work and believe in the unprejudiced expression of all sexualities and services
- Empathy, intercultural skills, excellent communication, adaptability, and sound judgment are prerequisites for working with the Kaufmich community
- Good time management and adherence to deadlines
- Team and organizational skills for daily cooperation with our international sister companies
- Basic understanding of social media and algorithms
- Basic know-how for navigating software and CRM tools
- Confident with Google Drive and Google Docs or Microsoft Office Suite
- Data-driven, creative, solution-oriented team player with strategic and analytical skills
What’s in for you?
- Flexible working hours: hybrid working hours with remote options, permanent work contract (40 hours)
- Company perks: 50% CNAB gym membership fee and Sanitas private health insurance
- Flexible remuneration: Kindergarten
- Holidays: 30 working days (as opposed to the standard 21-23 days in Spain)
- Company retreats and team building days
- Time for training: daily development hour from 1-2 pm and paid training and courses
- Free food: Healthy breakfast and lunch at the office with vegan and veggie options
- Awesome location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta, with a mindblowing roof-top terrace and a pool for you to use any time you wish
What Work Culture & Environment You’ll Find?:
We are committed to self-managed ways of working. We don’t have bosses telling us what to do; instead, we work closely within and across teams to hold ourselves and each other accountable. We’re actively shaping our company’s future by participating in collective decision-making and organizational development processes. We seek someone who values initiative, self-accountability, and adult-to-adult ways of relating.
PlayaMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status, or religion.
If this sounds like you, tell us why we should consider you for the job and send this along with your CV to email@example.com. On a side note: We care about personality! Convince us with individuality instead of certificates and degrees.