Graphic Designer (f/m/d Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid (Barcelona based)
PlayaMedia belongs to Ideawise Group, a global tech company home to some of the most groundbreaking products for alternative lifestyles in the dating industry. We create online communities that allow for people to live authentic and fulfilling lives. We are committed to providing the best user experience and the most efficient way for like-minded people to connect and discover what matters to them. Founded in 2005, Ideawise Group has offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Shanghai. Our diverse team is fueled by nearly 150 open minded people who work across the globe to become ONE, AGILE, and THRIVING organization.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a creative mind that excels in digital branding, ideally within the dating app industry. Your mission will be to reimagine and enhance the visual identity of our dating app products for them to resonate with an international, young, and female target audience.
About the team
Join our Creative Hub and become an integral part of our dynamic team, dedicated to serving multiple brands within our alternative dating product portfolio. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our Brand Managers, establishing effective workflows with Marketing, Content, and the Product team. We are seeking an ideal candidate who embodies a strong team-player mentality while also demonstrating the ability to work independently. If you are passionate about creativity and ready to contribute your skills to a diverse and exciting portfolio, we invite you to keep reading.
Responsibilities – What you will do
- Rebranding and Brand Identity: Contribute to the rebranding of our dating product and create design style guidelines to attract specifically to millennial and GenZ women, ensuring a cohesive and attractive brand identity across platforms.
- Product Design and Graphic Asset Creation: Design engaging visuals for dating products and logos, and create graphic assets for player customization and UI elements.
- Brand Guidelines Development: Develop and refine versatile brand guidelines for applications across B2B, marketing, social media and content creation.
- Collaborative Design Efforts: Collaborate with internal teams and international partners, including Shanghai-based developers, to maintain brand consistency.
- User-Centric Strategy and Asset Management: Apply user-focused design strategies and manage a comprehensive library of design assets.
- Continuous Improvement and Trend Awareness: Stay updated on current design trends and best practices to continually enhance design quality and user experience.
- 3+ Graphic Design Experience : Focused on branding, particularly in app-related projects, including the creation of brand guidelines.
- Creativity and Storytelling: Enthusiasm for enhancing storytelling through innovative design.
- Proficient in UX/UI Principles: Understanding of user experience and interface design, with a background in app industry design, preferably in dating apps.
- Advanced Software Skills: Expertise in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, and AI tools.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration: Proficient in English, German is a plus; ability to work effectively in remote, international team settings.
- Attention to Detail: Demonstrated through a keen eye for detail in all design aspects.
Benefits – What’s in it for you
- Full time permanent contract (40 hours / week.) with flexible hours (starting latest 10am)
- Competitive salary: 30-34K Euros gross per year (depending on experience)
- Additional cash: Quarterly bonus in case of record breaking company revenue30 working days holidays
- Time for Training: Daily learning hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC
- Great Food: Healthy lunch cooked by our chef at the office with vegetarian & vegan options, fruits & snacks in the office
- ☀️ Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta 😉
- Company retreats and team building days
- 50% of the membership fee for the Club Natació Atlètic-Barceloneta is covered;
- Flexible remuneration: Kindergarten, Health insurance Sanitas (50% covered by the company)
PlayaMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status or religion.
Want the job?
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re excited about joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply following this link