Junior Business Developer (f/m/d, Hybrid work)
We are PlayaMedia – a dynamic bunch of professionals that focus on marketing and community management for a range of our own online dating brands.
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer to join the Performance Marketing team. In this position, you will be an integral part of the team, collaborating closely with our Affiliate Marketing, Ad Sales, and Community teams to take a holistic approach to our performance marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a good team player, but with the ability to work independently.
As a Junior Business Developer, you will:
- Identify market opportunities and develop a network of potential business partners
- Onboard new affiliates and advertising partners
- Support growth projects
- Assist in making sales projections and revenue forecasts
- Research new marketing opportunities
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Attend relevant industry conferences
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 1+ year of experience in business development
- Is outgoing and enthusiastic
- Has flawless written and spoken English communication skills, with German language skills as a plus
- Has previous experience working in the adult industry (a plus)
- Has strong communication and negotiation skills
- Is proactive, positive, and able to positively influence others
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can create reports and tables in Google Sheets and Excel
- Is data-driven and results-oriented
- Has effective reporting and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Full time permanent contract (40 hours / week.) with flexible hours(starting latest 10am)
- Competitive salary based on experience + quarterly bonus for all employees depending on the revenue of all products, ad income, and affiliate revenue payouts
- Remote work upon agreement 1-2 days/week
- 30 working days holidays
- Time for Training: Daily learning hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC
- Great Food: Healthy lunch cooked by our chef at the office with vegetarian & vegan options, fruits & snacks in the office
- ☀️ Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta 😉
- Company retreats and team building days
- 50% of the membership fee for the Club Natació Atlètic-Barceloneta is covered;
- Flexible remuneration: Kindergarten, Health insurance Sanitas (50% covered by the company)
What Work Culture & Environment You’ll Find?:
PlayaMedia is committed to self-managed ways of working. We do not have bosses telling us what to do, but rather we work closely within and between teams to hold ourselves and each other accountable. We are actively engaged in shaping the future of our company, by participating in collective decision-making and organizational development processes. We are looking for someone who is excited to be on this journey with us and who values initiative, self-accountability and adult-to-adult ways of relating.
PlayaMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status or religion.
Want this job?
If you’re excited about joining our team and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org