Office assistant & Front Desk (f/m/d) On site Maternity Leave
PlayaMedia belongs to Ideawise Group, a global tech company home to some of the most groundbreaking products for alternative lifestyles in the dating industry. Ideawise creates online communities that allow people to live authentic, fulfilling, and happy lives.
We are committed to providing the best user experience and the most efficient way for like-minded people to connect and discover what matters to them. Founded in 2005 by three German brothers in Hong Kong. Ideawise Group has offices in Shanghai, Barcelona, Berlin and Düsseldorf and is fueled by nearly 150 open-minded people who work globally to become ONE, AGILE, and THRIVING organization.
About the job
We are now looking for a cheerful, caring & friendly Office assistant / Front Desk for our Barcelona office to cover a maternity leave for 6 months.
We believe this is a very important and crucial position because the selected person will be the face of the company and will be responsible for making a good first impression.
If you have a can-do attitude, knowledge about MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word) and G-drive. You are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, you could be that person.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Handle petty cash and orders
- Review monthly and yearly invoicing
- Sort and distribute post, arranging couriers (send/receive deliveries)
- Answer door
- Liaise with the cleaning service company
- Assist and/or direct all visitors
- Order office supplies and put them away upon receipt
- Order and hand out restaurant tickets for the team’s meals
- Update equipment list
- Schedule and confirm appointments with maintenance and arrange necessary repairs.
- Assist in travels and company apartment bookings
- Assist the Office Manager in general admin, ad-hoc and other tasks as required
- Other tasks related to general services
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish mandatory. Native level
- Fluent English. Catalan will be highly appreciated
- Telephone skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to adapt in a changing workplace
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer and interpersonal communication skills
- Starting in mid-February with a 6 months contract
- Flexible hours: 40 hours/week starting no later than 10 am
- Time for training: Daily development hour from 1pm until 2pm
- Holidays: 15 working days for this 6-month contract
- Competitive salary: Depending on experience
- Company perks: 50% gym membership fee and 50% private health insurance.
- Healthy lunch/ daily fresh fruit juices at our premises
- Awesome location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in la Barcelona.
Want the job?
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re excited about joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply here
PlayaMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We commit that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status or religion.