Looking for a unique internship? Are you open-minded, and believe in the freedom to explore alternative lifestyles without judgement? If you’ve got outstanding translation/proofreading skills in one of the languages below, then carry on reading.
We are looking for translators in the following languages:
We’re Playamedia – a dynamic bunch of professionals that focus on marketing and community management for a number of our own online dating brands.
What are we looking for?
We’re searching for a native Intern to join our team at our beachfront office in Barcelona for a 3- or 6-month project working on translating Kaufmich.com. Remote is also an option.
The ideal person for this job is a student or a young professional (freelance) looking to gain experience in a digital media environment by translating an agile project. With our support and direction, you’ll be working on getting Kaufmich.com ready to conquer the world.
Your typical day will include:
- Translate different strings/topics for Kaufmich.com
- Proofread machine translation
- Get to know our glossaries and adapt them in your daily work
- Strong cooperation with the Project Localization Manager
This job might be for you if you tick the following boxes…
- You’re a native or professional in one of the languages mentioned above
- You are a student in translation, localization, journalism or similar field. You are a freelancer.
- You are creative, reliable and well-organized
- You have an eye for detail and are accurate even if a task becomes repetitive
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- A team player and a good listener with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn
- You’re broad-minded and understand the terms ‘kinky’ and ‘sex-positive’
- And of course… you have a great sense of humour 🙂
What’s in it for you?
- Job Opportunity: Paid Student Internship Agreement (Convenio) between the University and us through a Programa de Cooperación Educativa. Freelancer is also possible.
- Remuneration: €750.00 / month
- Flexible Hours: Starting no later than 10am
- Time for Training: Daily learning hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC
- Great Food: Healthy lunch at the office with veggie options
- Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta 😉
If this sounds like you, send us your C.V. to: email@example.com and tell us why you should be considered for the job.