UI Graphic & Brand Designer ((f/m/d Remote/Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote or Hybrid (Barcelona based)
We are seeking a talented UI Graphic Designer & Brand Designer to join our team and help create a visually appealing and user-friendly dating platform. In this role, you will be responsible for designing user interfaces and brand identity elements for our dating platform, ensuring that our brand and user experience are consistent and engaging.
PlayaMedia S.L. provides community management and marketing to niche dating and social networking communities, both mobile and desktop. It is our mission to listen and understand our members’ needs and utilize our insights to grow the active user base and increase the product’s profitability.
- Create and implement designs for two large German adult dating websites and apps, ensuring consistency and quality across all visual elements.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, including developers in Shanghai, product managers, and content manager, to understand design requirements and deliverables.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs using industry-standard software and tools.
- Conduct user research and testing to gain insights into user behavior and (preferences, and use this information to inform design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, tools, and best practices to continually improve the quality of designs and user experience.
- Collaborate with external partners and stakeholders to ensure design projects meet their needs and requirements.
- Manage design assets, including maintaining a library of icons, images, and other visual elements.
- At least 3 years of experience in web and app design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and experience.
- Proficient in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. German is a huge plus.
- Excellent skills in industry-standard design software and tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision and AI-tools.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design principles and best practices, and experience conducting user research and testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience working with remote teams and stakeholders.
- A strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality design work.
- Full time permanent contract (40 hours / week.) with flexible hours(starting latest 10am)
- Remote work upon agreement
- 30 working days holidays
- Time for Training: Daily learning hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC
- Great Food: Healthy lunch cooked by our chef at the office with vegetarian & vegan options, fruits & snacks in the office
- ☀️ Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta
- Company retreats and team building days
- 50% of the membership fee for the Club Natació Atlètic-Barceloneta is covered;
- Flexible remuneration: Kindergarten, Health insurance Sanitas (50% covered by the company)
- Competitive salary between 30.000 and 34.000 per year based on experience + quarterly bonus for all employees depending on the revenue of all products, ad income, and affiliate revenue payouts
What Work Culture & Environment You’ll Find?:
We are a young team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their job and the impact it has on the world. 150 open-minded people who work across the globe to become ONE, AGILE, and THRIVING organization.
We are actively engaged in shaping the future of our company, by participating in collective decision-making and organizational development processes. We are looking for someone who is excited to be on this journey with us and who values initiative, self-accountability and adult-to-adult ways of relating.
PlayaMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status or religion.
Want this job?:
If you’re excited about joining our team and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org