SEO Manager Kaufmich.com / Escort.com / BuyMe.com
Kaufmich is the largest escort/client marketplace in the DACH region. Our community has over one million registered members and counts more than 8 million visitors per month. Being a value and purpose-driven project, our mission is to serve and empower sex workers and their clients. This year we are planning to expand our service internationally.
Behind Kaufmich stands a multicultural team of 30 professionals in three locations. We are organized in a lean and agile way, as a company, we are on a journey towards decentralization and self-management. We are passionate about our jobs and the positive impact we have on the world.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the product’s search engine results rankings to drive results towards business objectives
- Drive actionable insights from competitors, keywords, and data analysis
- Define and execute our SEO content marketing strategy
- Liaise with our SEO agency and coordinate the work between them and the product
- Own and optimize our website architecture, navigation, and SEO technical requirements
- Monitor our properties for SEO issues and opportunities
- Follow up on link building strategies (on-page as off-page)
- Continually evaluate and refine online SEO processes, metrics, and tools
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of driving user and revenue growth from SEO and inbound marketing activities
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing technical SEO audits
- Good off-page SEO skills (and be able to prove it)
- Experience with large multilingual websites
- Experience in managing SEO tools: Ahrefs, Sistrix, SemRush, etc.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive
- Ability to work autonomously and have demonstrated attention to detail
- Flawless written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to influence people and execute projects
What’s in it for you?
- Full time (40 hours/week.) with flexible hours(starting latest at 10 am).
- Competitive salary based on experience + quarterly bonus for all employees depending on the revenue of all products, ad income, and affiliate revenue payouts
- 30 working days holidays
- The membership fee for the Club Natació Atlètic-Barceloneta (50% covered by the company)
- Flexible remuneration: Kindergarten voucher, Health insurance Sanitas (50% covered by the company)
- Time for Training & Self-Growth: daily learning hour (1 pm – 2 pm).
- Great food: Healthy lunch cooked by our chef at the office with vegetarian & vegan options, fruits & snacks in the office
- Company retreats and team building days
- Awesome location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta 😉
- Preferably you will become part of our Barcelona team, working fully remote is also an option
What Work Culture & Environment You’ll Find?
PlayaMedia is committed to self-managed ways of working. We do not have bosses telling us what to do, but instead, we work closely within and between teams to hold ourselves and each other accountable. We are actively engaged in shaping the future of our company, by participating in collective decision-making and organizational development processes. We are looking for someone who is excited to be on this journey with us and who values initiative, self-accountability, and adult-to-adult ways of relating. We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company dedicated to empowering inclusion and diversity.
Want this job?
Awesome, we’re stoked to hear from you! Please send us your application to email@example.com