Receptionist / Office Assistant
PlayaMedia S.L. provides community management and marketing to dating and social networking communities. We strive to provide an outstanding office environment, where employees not only feel exceptionally well and appreciated, but also won’t have to think about anything, because everything works flawlessly efficient and is being taken care of.
We are now looking for a cheerful, caring & friendly Receptionist / Office assistant.
We believe this is a very important and crucial position because she/he will be the face of the company and will be responsible for making a good first impression.
If you have a can-do attitude, computer skills, are organised, self-motivated and have high energy, you could be that person.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Sort and distribute post, arranging couriers (send/receive deliveries)
- Answer door
- Liaise with the cleaning service company
- Assist and/or direct all visitors
- Order office supplies and put them away upon receipt
- Update equipment list
- Schedule and confirm appointments with maintenance and arrange necessary repairs.
- Assist in travels and company apartment bookings
- Assist the Office Manager in general admin, ad-hoc and other tasks as required
- Other tasks related to general services
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish mandatory. Native level
- Fluent English. Catalan will be highly appreciated
- Telephone skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to adapt in a changing workplace
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer and interpersonal communication skills
- Immediate incorporation with a 1 year contract followed by an indefinite contract
- Full-time position. 40 hours/week (9h to 18h)
- Healthy lunch/ daily fresh fruit juices at our premises and other benefits
If you are interested please send us your CV to email@example.com