German Community Manager [Fetisch.de]
Are you open-minded, and believe in the freedom to explore alternative lifestyles without judgement? If you’ve got bags of initiative and can answer yes to the above, then carry on reading.
We’re Playamedia – a dynamic bunch of professionals that focus on marketing and community management for a number of our own online dating brands such as Fetisch.de, the kink-positive BDSM community for fetish dating.
What are we looking for?
We’re searching for an enthusiastic native German-speaking Community Manager to join our team at our beachfront office in Barcelona working on developing and growing our active community on Fetisch.de.
The ideal person for this job will be a professional, passionate about social technologies and customer satisfaction with fantastic communications skills and the drive to build and maintain an authentic community with unique brand values like ours.
Your typical day will include:
- Creating regular content to increase community quality, engagement and user retention via news feed posts, newsletters, surveys and other entertaining community actions
- Social Media – fostering authentic relationships with influencers/followers to spread the brand’s presence beyond the community on Fb, Twitter, blogs and other channels
- Liaising with customer support. Coordinating our volunteering forum & chat moderators on a day-to-day basis. Eventually, managing a group of freelance content writers.
- Communicating and monitoring compliance and brand guidelines inside the community and across other product services such as marketing and support
- Gathering, analysing and escalating user feedback in order to draft recommendations for improvements on UI/UX, community management and overall user satisfaction
- Writing copy for new product features and FAQs in line with our brand tone and the other languages it’s available in (mainly English)
- Providing regular performance feedback to management regarding user activity, retention rate and reactivation, measured in KPIs such as Monthly Active Users
This job might be for you if you have the following…
- You are a native German speaker and have an excellent level of English
- 2 years experience in Community Management, Social Media, Customer Service, Online Marketing, PR, Journalism – or similar field
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Strong community building and management, with exposure to online communities
- You are a creative, solution oriented team player and a good listener with an open mind and fantastic mediating skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn and grow
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: 16k-22k (depending on experience).
- Flexible Hours: 40 hours / week. (Starting no later than 10am).
- Time for Training: Daily development hour (1pm – 2pm).
- Great Food: Healthy lunch at the office with veggie options.
- Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta
If this sounds like you, send us your C.V. in English and tell us why you should be considered for the job.