German Community Management Intern – Fetish.com
Looking for a unique internship? Are you open-minded, not afraid to talk about sex and believe in the freedom to explore sexuality without judgement? If you’ve got bags of initiative and can answer yes to all of the above, then carry on reading.
About us. We’re Playamedia – a dynamic bunch of professionals that focus on marketing and community management for a number of our online dating brands such as Fetish.com, the kink-positive BDSM community for fetish dating. Unlike other dating sites, we’re revolutionizing the way people understand BDSM and kink by offering a diverse, free online space for alternative lifestyles and sexual exploration.
What are we looking for? A native German intern to join our team at our beachfront office in Barcelona to work on Fetish.com for a 6-month project.
The ideal person for this job will be a student or a young professional looking to gain experience in digital media, growing online communities and practice their SEO writing skills. With our support and direction, you’ll be working on growing our online community and cultivating a safe, sane and consensual spirit. Are you ready for the exciting challenge of representing our Fetish brand for German users?
Your typical day will include:
- Writing original and translated copy in line with our tone for onsite SEO, FAQs, Newsletters, News Feed announcements, Social Media posts, etc.
- Creating entertaining and interactive content such as surveys, infographics, photo competitions, raffles, product reviews, etc.
- Gathering user feedback and working closely with other product services to see through and ensure that community needs are met.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re a native German speaker able to engage with our (predominantly female) audience
- You’re a social media freak, and you may even have your own blog.
- You have studied journalism, publishing, public relations or marketing.
- You’re curious about how online communities work and wanna learn more about SEO copywriting.
- You have an eye for detail in data entry and are accurate in repetitive tasks.
- You’re broad-minded and understand the terms ‘kinky’ and ‘sex-positive’.
- You think on your feet and can learn quickly.
- You have a great sense of humour.
What’s in it for you?
- Job Opportunity: Paid internship with a real chance to join us afterwards!
- Competitive Salary: 500.00 € / month (which is pretty rare in Spain)
- Flexible Hours: 40 hours / week. Starting no later than 10am.
- Time for Training: Daily learning hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC.
- Great Food: Healthy lunch at the office with veggie options.
- Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta
If this sounds like you, send us your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you should be considered for the job.