Customer Relationship Manager (f/m/d)
About the job
As the Customer Relationship Manager you will be primarily responsible for retention and monetization efforts, driving customer engagement, and maximizing customer lifetime value. You will have a key role in implementing targeted strategies to retain and re-engage our existing customer base.
About the team
You will join the Performance Marketing team. In this position, you will be an integral part of the team, collaborating closely with our Community teams and the Data Service team to take a holistic approach to our performance marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a good team player, but with the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities – What you will do
- Lead the strategy, development, and execution of multi-channel CRM campaigns.
- Use a CRM tool to develop personalized and automated campaigns to increase engagement, retention and monetization.
- Analyze campaign results and customer data to optimize performance.Collaborate with various teams to align CRM strategy with overall business objectives.
- Ensure customer segmentation and message targeting is optimized for each campaign.
- Monitor CRM trends, best practices, and techniques to continuously improve strategies.
- Manage deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Develop and execute targeted newsletter marketing campaigns to effectively engage and retain our customer base.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in online marketing, retention, and monetization strategies
- 5 years of CRM marketing experience, with a focus on mobile apps and email marketing.
- Solid experience with Braze, MoEngage, Netcore or similar CRM platforms.
- Proven track record of improving customer retention and/or monetization via CRM campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience in customer segmentation, database marketing, and campaign management.
- A customer-first mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong project management skills.
- A passion for data-driven marketing and a results-oriented mindset.
Benefits – What’s in it for you
- Flexible hours: 40 hours/week starting no later than 10 am (hybrid/remote: TBD)
- Time for training: Daily development hour from 1 pm until 2 pm
- Extra holidays: 30 working days (as opposed to the standard 21-23 days in Spain)
- Competitive salary: TBD (depending on experience)
- Additional cash: Quarterly bonus in case of record breaking company revenue
- Company perks: 50% gym membership fee and private health insurance
- Mental health support: OpenUp
- Flexible remuneration: Reduced income tax on your income paid via Kindergarten
- Great food: Yummy snacks and free healthy lunch at the office with veggie options
- Amazing coffee: We just got a new SAGE Barista machine – it is divine!
- Team building: Company retreats and team building days
- Awesome location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta and its mindblowing roof-top terrace with a small pool for you to use any time you wish 🙂
Ideawise Group is a global tech company home to some of the most groundbreaking products for alternative lifestyles in the dating industry. Ideawise creates online communities that allow for people to live authentic, fulfilling, and happy lives. We are committed to providing the best user experience and the most efficient way for like-minded people to connect and discover what matters to them. Founded in 2005 by three German brothers in Shanghai, Ideawise Group has offices in Barcelona, Berlin, and Düsseldorf and is fueled by nearly 150 open minded people who work across the globe to become ONE, AGILE, and THRIVING organization.
Ideawise is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital or parental status or religion.
Want the job?
If you are a creative and strategic thinker, with a deep understanding of customer relationship management and a track record of driving customer engagement and loyalty, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional experiences to our valued customers.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re excited about joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply following this link