Affiliate Marketing Specialist [Fetish.com]
Are you open-minded, and believe in the freedom to explore alternative lifestyles without judgement? If you’ve got bags of initiative and can answer yes to the above, then carry on reading.
We’re Playamedia – a dynamic bunch of professionals that focus on marketing and community management for a number of our own online dating brands including Fetish.com, the kink-positive BDSM community for fetish dating.
What are we looking for?
We’re searching for an enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join our team at our beachfront office in Barcelona working on developing a B2B network for Fetish.com.
The ideal person for this job will be a professional, passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential business partners.
Your typical day will include:
- SEO Link Earning – researching and reaching out to businesses/influencers to gain organic backlinks
- On-boarding and managing new partners to our affiliate programme
- Maintaining a high level of communication with affiliates and establish strong working relationships
- Recommending new campaigns for affiliates and designing special deals and incentives
- Working with content and community team to drive initiatives in collaboration with affiliates
- Communicating and monitoring compliance and brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Analysing reports and trends – communicating results and insights back to affiliates.
- Providing regular performance feedback to management
This job might be for you if you have the following…
- You’re a native English speaker (desired)
- 2 years experience in Affiliate Marketing, Account Management, SEO Link Earning – or similar field
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Strong time and project management
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn and grow
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: 16k-22k (depending on experience).
- Flexible Hours: 40 hours / week. Starting no later than 10am.
- Time for Training: Daily development hour (1pm – 2pm). Course TBC.
- Great Food: Healthy lunch at the office with veggie options.
- Awesome Location: You’ll love our stunning beachfront office in La Barceloneta
If this sounds like you, send us your C.V. in English and tell us why you should be considered for the job.