Internship in Graphic Design
Launched in Barcelona in 2010, PlayaMedia focuses on marketing and communications for a number of leading dating brands in Germany and Europe. We’re revolutionizing the way people understand sex without commitment by offering unique spaces for exploration – there’s no room for taboos or stuffy conservative codes! We’re growing internationally and now are on the search for a highly-motivated graphic design intern to join our team at our stunning beachfront office in Barceloneta.
The ideal candidate will have, or be studying a design degree (graphic design and illustration, web design, etc) and be interested in brands and digital culture. As someone who enjoys creativity and to imagine ideas and concepts, you’ll be expected to participate in all aspects of the company and relish the chance to work in an innovative atmosphere with a flat hierarchy.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating banners, landing pages, displays, etc. based on conversion criteria and design style guidelines.
- Creating logos, icons and artwork based on brand values and target audience.
What experience you’ll need
- Graphic studio, advertising or similar design.
- Advanced level Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Photography.
- Intermediate-advanced English.
- German language skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an asset.
- Immediate incorporation
- Half day (morning or afternoon) with the possibility of full-time.
How to apply
Contact Yvonne with: